By accessing and using our website you are agreeing to this Cookies Policy. Please read this policy so you know what we are doing with your information.
This Cookies Policy was last updated on June 4 2012 to comply with the GDPR and the Cookie Law. For more information on the law, see the Information Commissioner’s Office website: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies
Cookies and how they benefit you
The cookies in our website help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already subscribed.
Order processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Form related cookies
When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the social media site will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and, as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, then it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.